Maintenance of Bark
- Avoid water and moisture at all costs. It causes a change texture.
- For better durability & lifetime, use the lamp/light source on a regular basis.
- 5 years without color change, after which the color becomes slightly darker.
- Bark tends to burn due to overheating (high voltage, intensity bulb or if the bulb frequently touches the paper). Preferably use LED bulb to ensure this does not happen.
- Has to be handled with care to ensure the shape does not change.
- For indoor use.